[Loadstone] Hopefully, Last Question

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Jan 13 20:44:02 GMT 2007

You've got all the points covered minus 'do you have the latest version of
Loadstone GPS installed?'. Looking for points that are 800 miles away
doesn't work with a search radius of 500 miles. Try to set it to 1000
miles. The phone may take it's time to search such an area. Try to clean up
the MMC, use FExplorer to look for stuff that may be deleted, or go for a
bigger card. Merging the data with the data in the default database should
be no problem, although it makes sense to create a new database for the AT
data. The phone get's slower with bigger databases. The 'div20' file I sent
you took about 10 minutes to import into the custom database I created for
this purpose. Wait until the 'added x points, updated x points, ignored x
points' message is spoken.

Rob