[Loadstone] Macro Question

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Sat Jan 6 06:53:20 GMT 2007

Hi Rob:

Thank you very much for cutting center point data for the Appalachian Trail.
I am trying to number the center points from 1 to however many there are.
Does anybody know how to write a macro to do that in Microsoft Excel, Word,
or some other program?  Does anybody know another way to do that, other than
entering each number manually?  Entering the numbers by hand takes up a good
deal of time.  I am sure there is a way to write such a macro but don't know
how to do that.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson