[Loadstone] Wayfinder Question

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu Jan 4 00:59:37 GMT 2007

Please accept my apologies if this question is off-topic.  I recall some
members of this list using Wayfinder.  There are two peaces of information I
don't know how to get from Wayfinder.

I can't get the direction of points of interest from Wayfinder.  As you
know, Loadstone gives me that information.  I also can't get latitude and
longitude coordinates from Wayfinder.  Does anybody know how to do these
things?  I have a Nokia 6680.  I use Mobile Speak.

Wayfinder is potentially useful for getting to unknown destinations.
However, it is difficult to use without knowing the direction of landmarks.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson