[Loadstone] Finding coordinates online

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Wed Feb 28 11:31:23 GMT 2007

Hi,

I use
http://stevemorse.org/jcal/latlon.php
it lets you look for an actual street address or if your not sure of the
street number and just give it the street, it tries to locate the middle of
the street. Is very uncluttered and so is a great site for screen readers.
Unfortunately My phones browser won't load it, so I am still looking for a
site to use on my phone if I need it while out and about.

I have never found a site that can find intersections such as the corner of
Flinders and swanston streets. If any one knows of a site that can do this,
I would love to know about it.

Thanks,
Brett.