[Loadstone] Question about Accuracy

Mikolaj Rotnicki mikolaj-rotnicki at o2.pl
Tue Feb 27 22:08:38 GMT 2007

As far as I know the numbers you mention refer to so called Dilution of
precision (see Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDOP). And in case of
Loadstone I assume it is the Position Dilution of precision (PDOP).
The numbers have no unit. The lower the number the higher the accuracy.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

-----
Pozdrawiam
Mikolaj Rotnicki