[Loadstone] Question about Accuracy

Tom Lange trlange at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 27 21:32:34 GMT 2007

Hi,
I'm currently using Loadstone on a Nokia 6682 with a Holux GPSlim36
receiver.  Just now, when I press keypad 3, I'm told that I have a GPS fix,
and keypad * shows 4 out of a possible 12 satellites.  Keypad 2 shows 2.6.
Often I've seen numbers  as low as 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, and so on. What do those
numbers represent?  Are these numbers on a scale of 1 to 10, for example,
where 10 represents the highest possible accuracy?  I don't remember seeing
this discussed in the documentation, so I'm curious about it.

Thanks,

Tom