[Loadstone] Finding coordinates online

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Feb 25 21:11:20 GMT 2007

Hi,

We're working on a tool to get coordinates per address. The prototype
already exists on
http://www.blinfotec.org/loadstone-gps/geocoder/geocode.php

It's still in Dutch, here's the 'translation':

GeoCoder

Huisnummer - House number
  Adres - Address
  Gemeente - City
  Provincie - Province/state
Land - Country

Country defaults to Netherlands at the moment, it's a combo box with all
the countries in the world.

Enter whatever is known about an address, even typing Amsterdam in the City
box gives you the center of Amsterdam pretty accurate. The tool is based on
Google Maps and adapted for use with screenreaders.

Rob