[Loadstone] Problem with GPS connection

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Feb 23 19:46:15 GMT 2007

Hello,

Although it is Loadstone baring the bad news about the GPS receiver
already being connected, it is actually your phone's Bluetooth
implementation causing this to happen.  (nothing to do with Loadstone
itself)  Poor Bluetooth implementation is no stranger to Nokia firmware!

Two things you can try:

1.  Turn your Bluetooth off and on again in your Phone's Bluetooth
application.  (usually in the Connectivity menu)  The toggle iis in
Options.

2.  Reset your phone.  Either by turning off and on again or by pulling
the battery.  You can do this in your GPS receiver as well if nothing else
works!

HTH
   Monty