[Loadstone] Problem with GPS connection

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 17:51:07 GMT 2007

Hi,

I left my GPS receiver on yesterday in my jacket pocket and probably the
Loadstone software running on my phone.  The battery died on the GPS
receiver and my phone automatically turns itself off at 10 p.m.

I charged the GPS receiver today and when leaving work to come home turned
everything on and Loadstone didn't seem to automatically connect to the
receiver.  I checked to see how many satelites were connected an it gave the
message, "Not connected".  I went to the GPS menu and selected connect to
default GPS and it said, "Already connected".  I tried selecting find GPS
from the GPS menu to get the same result.

So, the software in some sense thinks it's connected, but knows it's not at
other points.

How do I reset the software?