[Loadstone] routes on the fly

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Feb 21 21:34:56 GMT 2007

Hi Cindy,

We are working on some sort of route mode but to be honest it is quite a
tricky function (or set of functions) but we'll do our best to cobble
something together.

One more suggestion that didn't occur to me first thing this morning when
I replied to your original query is that you could always go on to a route
planning web site like MapQuest  and get a route that way.  Since you live
in North America you have the street data which you could then use to
trace the route.  A bit of preplanning is unfortunately involved but it
will help none the less!

I forgot about that North American luxury of having street data!  If any
non-North American governments are reading, please free the map data that
in most cases we the citazens paid for in our taxes!

OK, end of small rant!

Best regards,
   Monty