[Loadstone] routes on the fly

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 21 18:18:07 GMT 2007

Thanks for the ideas.  I am very slowly getting a grasp of using loadstone.
We will be taking a car trip to three different cities and I don't know
which restaurants we will go to yet.  I figure having the GPS without true
route capacity is better than nothing.

Thanks again for suggestions for figuring out how to get to somewhere
unknown.

Cindy
PS If you're currently working on route capabilities I would be truly
grateful. <smile>