[Loadstone] Routes on the Fly

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Wed Feb 21 14:18:34 GMT 2007

I have planned routes using checkpoints.  It is possible if you know what is
between you and where you are going.  You would simply check points between
you and where you are going.  In my experience, that works well with known
routes.  The one difficulty has to do with the location of address
coordinates.  They are not always located as near the door as they could be.
That is not Loadstone'f "fault."  That is either related to the mapmaker or
the program that calculates coordinates.

Now, I have a question.  How does an N70 work compared to a 6680?  I
currently use a 6680.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson

Mike Hanson