[Loadstone] routes on the fly

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Feb 21 06:57:11 GMT 2007

Hi Cindy,

Although Loadstone can not give you turn by turn directions, it is
possible to still find point c with some common sense.  Think of it as a
  homing device.  If point C is at 9 O'clock then you likely need to turn
left, 12 O'clock means straight ahead Etc.  Cities that use a grid system
for streets tend be be easier to get around when homing in on a point.
I've been successful using this method countless times.

To assist, you can always create other points prior to your trip by using
something like Mapquest to get the turn by turn directions and then get
coordinates for strategic turns.  This is a bit more difficult since you
may need to visit several mapping sites to be able to do this.

If you create points along the way, you can always find your way back, and
even find the place again.

Good luck and Best regards,
   Monty