[Loadstone] new perspective user

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Feb 21 06:47:52 GMT 2007

Hi Jim,

Yes, Loadstone will work on a Symbian/Series60 phone that isn't receiving
survice from a provider.  It would likely need to be unlocked, and contain
a sim card (even if it is a sim card that is inactive) as most phones seam
to need a sim card in order to work.

I would personally go for a N70 over a 6620 as the CPU speed is much
faster which makes Loadstone run quicker but if the price is right - go
for it!  At the moment, stay away from the Series60 third generation
phones as they do not currently work with Loadstone.

Best regards,

   Monty