[Loadstone] routes on the fly

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 05:18:13 GMT 2007

Yeah, pretty much.

Like I said once before.  I like Loadstone for what it does now.  I know how
to get there, I just need to know where I am at times.  It's those vehicles
driving along with very little for me to go by other than time at one time
and trying not to be a pest by asking, "Are we near there yet?"  Now I could
either just listen for my check points or as I was in a taxi yesterday and
he seemed to be taking a different way to my house, just checking the
nearest points along the way and I felt a lot less lost.