[Loadstone] documentation

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Feb 20 09:28:04 GMT 2007

Hello Michel,

Welcome to the list and hopefully you will find Loadstone useful.

Unfortunately the documentation is only currently available in English.
This is due to the fact that it would be extremely difficult to maintain
accurate and up-to-date documentation in several languages plus we have a
shortage of volunteer translators.

One thing we have done for other languages is set up unofficial mailing
lists whereby you can get support from other people speaking your
language.  It definitely isn't a perfect solution but it's better than
nothing.  If you feel there is enough interest amongst the French
community to start such a list please let us know and we'll set one up!

Best regards,
   Monty