[Loadstone] restaurants

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 20 05:55:20 GMT 2007

Since I had asked before, I thought I might provide a good alternative
answer.

My previous question had been about finding restaurants for a particular
area when away from home.  POI Factory wasn't helpful because it only listed
two restaurants in their restaurant database.

www.dinesite.com lists restaurants in a given area and you can search by
price range and it provides you with the name, address, and phone for the
restaurant.  There are also reviews on some the listings.  But the important
thing is that you get the address so you could get the coordinates for that
locations for loadstone.

Hope this helps someone else.

Cindy