[Loadstone] Types?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Feb 20 00:22:42 GMT 2007

It would be nice to have a way to classify points by type. This isn't
currently implemented.
Before loading a list of checkpoints you have to load the database those
points are in or else they won't take. This is because each checkpoint is
checked with the currently loaded database to retrieve information about
that point.