[Loadstone] Questions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Feb 19 00:38:38 GMT 2007

That's a lot of data. This is where types would be very useful for limiting
what comes out of the point share.
If you lose the list of checkpoints you just need to copy it back from your
computer. You also have to have the propper database loaded before loading
the checkpoint list or else the checkpoints won't take. This is something
that we're working on fixing.