[Loadstone] Labeled cells

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Feb 17 01:04:01 GMT 2007

At the moment it's not possible to do this. The way you can change a cell's
name is either if you're in that cell you can edit the name or if you update
a point in that cell you can change the name then.
Would there be some good way of exploring cells? I can't think of any
logical way they could be grouped but if anyone has any ideas about this let
us know.