[Loadstone] Distance Calculation

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Feb 16 11:42:07 GMT 2007

Well, that would be kind of nice but not very practical at the moment. For
one thing, we really don't have that much detail about the streets. The most
important thing would be we just don't have that kind of computing power on
the phone. By the time the phone finished calculating the distance you'd
probably already be there.