[Loadstone] Card Reader Question

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 15 02:10:22 GMT 2007

Just as a note to people. Please be careful when you talk about RS-MMC and MMCM. Their is a
difference. Normally when you go to web sites; RS-MMC are not dule voltage. MMCM card on the other
hand are dule voltage. That is what you need for Nokia phones. The MMCM dule Voltage card are
1.8/3.3. Ware the RS-MMC are normally 3.3 voltes.

The RS-MMC and the MMCM feel the same so you can not tell them apart by feel. The only way you can
tell is if they don't work in your phone.

So if you buy a MMCM it will come with a adapter that will make it a full size MMC then you can use
that card in older phones like the 6620, 6600, N-GAGE series, 36xx series etc...

You will also be able to use it in a MMC card reader with the adapter and then copy the loadstone
files as needed to it.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.