[Loadstone] Card Reader Question

John Ramm john at rammland.net
Wed Feb 14 13:57:52 GMT 2007

Hi Mike

I believe that the 6680 uses a reduced size MMC card. If you have the
full boxed version of the phone you might find that you have a little
plastic case which would have contained the card and this might
contain an adapter to turn the reduced size card back into a standard
MMC card which can then be inserted into any card reader which will
read MMC cards. If you don't have one of these adapters you must be
able to purchase them from various electronics stores or from
wherever you got the phone originally.

Hope this helps

John Ramm