[Loadstone] Key 3: suggestion.

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:47:30 GMT 2007

Hi all.
Do you find usuful the piece of information given by number 3 in navigation
mode? I don't.
My suggestion is to move that feature in a menu, together others
navigational and positional info and substitute number 3 with the most
usuful Find a Point.

Or better, try to think to my idea:
shift+3 key will let you find a point in your database and just 3 will let
you know distance and header to that point, exactly as the number 5 does in
navigation mode with next check point or, in exploration mode, with the last
focused point.

I really think this would add something very nice to the program.

Thanks for reading.

Gabriel.