[Loadstone] cell monitoring

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Wed Feb 14 02:01:41 GMT 2007

Yes, it is true that tinted windows can be tinted so much that it will
bmmake the difference between a decent fix to no fix at all in a train or
some other means of transportation. Although most of the newer receivers are
able to receive a satellite connection indoors, the accuracy of the signal
is decreased dramatically. Being able to receive a signal indoors depends on
the composition of the building as well.

Kevin