[Loadstone] cell monitoring

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 01:54:38 GMT 2007

Would that be a fact that tinted windows make that much a difference?

I keep my receiver in my jacket pocket and even when I walk into the house I
might go from 8 to 3 satellites, but I still have a signal.

I was believing that GPS isn't like satellite TV that needs a clear view of
the sky.

Now I'm going to have to do some googling to answer my own questions.