[Loadstone] cell monitoring

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Wed Feb 14 01:27:39 GMT 2007

I think what is meant by not being able to use the GPS on trains is that
some trains have their windows tinted so darkley that the satellite signal
are not able to penetraite through them, there is always the other side of
it where the trains go through a tunnel which also results in a lost of a
GPS signal. So, both of these variables come into play, but other than these
two variables, it is true it is similar to being on a bus, but it is quicker
and more spread apart.

Kevin