[Loadstone] cell monitoring

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 00:26:58 GMT 2007

I'm not sure what is meant when you say traveling by train there is no GPS.
Isn't the whole world covered by GPS?  Wouldn't it be a matter of the maps
used if certain places are marked or not.

I would think if I traveled a train route it would be similar to a bus
route, just the stops are spread out a bit further.