[Loadstone] West bound inconsistency in exploration mode.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Feb 13 08:36:38 GMT 2007

Anyone can develope for loadstone. All you need to do is download the source
code from the loadstone site. In order to compile the code you'll need the
symbian sdk. At the moment the code will compile for series60 1x or 2x. The
developement team runs the symbian sdk under linux but the code should also
compile in a windows environment. If you go the linux route then everything
is free. I don't know about the various windows environments thoe.
If you haven't worked with symbian code before then the learning curve is
quite steep.