[Loadstone] cell monitoring

Cathomas Jürg Juerg.Cathomas at sbv-fsa.ch
Tue Feb 13 07:52:19 GMT 2007

; When you say "Vibra call", do you mean that you would like Loadstone to
; potentially vibrate when you enter a new cell site?  If so, we could look
yes, that would help
; As for implementing a delay to prevent flipping cell sites, wouldn't that
; impact further on the already somewhat inacurate nature of cell site
my experience with the "mini gps" program was positive, however, this parameter can be set to 0 as default.

kind regards
Jürg Cathomas

Schweiz. Blinden- und Sehbehindertenverband SBV
Fédération suisse des aveugles et malvoyants FSA
Federazione svizzera dei ciechi e deboli di vista
Jürg Cathomas
EDV-Berater
conseiller en informatique
Gutenbergstr. 40b