[Loadstone] cell monitoring

Hasan Karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Tue Feb 13 06:50:30 GMT 2007

I think such a delay for the cell monitor is unnecessary and even dangerous
because it will make the fone much more inactive for a certain time. This
will result in missing important cell changes and less accuracy . Flipping
between neighbour cells is natural for radio frequencies being used for GSM
and should not been discarded for the user. When I travel with the train I
need that to recognize even slight changes. It is up to me to give several
neighbour cells the same labe.

TNX
Hasan