[Loadstone] need some information

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Feb 12 09:41:05 GMT 2007

At the moment there's no french version. We're willing to make this
available, all we need is someone who is willing to translate the program
messages from english to french. That goes for any other languages as well,
the more the better. We have a language translation tool available so if you
or someone you know is interested in translating loadstone let us know.
There's a user guide for loadstone on the loadstone web site. This is only
in english for the moment but we're working on trying to get this in other
languages.