[Loadstone] creating check points and exploring

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Sun Feb 11 22:55:25 GMT 2007

Hello Sean,

I wonder if you might activate the "Type" category in your data base and set
it to default to "Undefined". This would enable the entry to make sense in
relation to all existing entries. You could then add it to the points entry
dialog for current users to update the old one as they encounter the site I
their travels or make the entry afresh in relation to new checkpoints.

What do you think?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Cearbhall e. O'Meadhra