[Loadstone] creating check points and exploring

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Feb 11 07:37:29 GMT 2007

Unfortunately at the moment there's no type information for points. We want
to implement this at some point. This may be kind of tricky for the data we
already have since type information isn't always available. The best way to
create checkpoints at the moment is if you know the names of the points you
want to go to. The only other way is just to explore the data and see if
anything seems interesting.