[Loadstone] Suggestions ideas generated by using the Loadstone program.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Feb 11 07:34:26 GMT 2007

What you're suggesting has been suggested before and is on the todo list. It
would possibly be called track mode or something like that. We just have to
figure out how it would actually work.
Your suggestion for being able to select checkpoints from a list probably
won't work for a couple reasons. The primary reason is the limits on the
list box on the phone. There's a limit to the number of characters each item
can have so getting the needed information in there would be difficult.
Depending on your database doing it this way may also bring back a very
large list. This probably wouldn't make things any better than the current
situation.