[Loadstone] creating check points and exploring

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 11 05:42:53 GMT 2007

I am wondering how other people do the following?

Find general type of place in a new city? i.e. find all restaurants in a
city

Also, along that line, how do you obtain the data for this type of
information?

Create check points for traveling to new places that you have never been?

I am still a beginner and I have worked through the manual and have a
general understanding for things.  But I will be going on a trip soon and
traveling by car to a few different cities and wanted to be able to use the
GPS first to plot our trip and second when we are there to simply find
places to eat.

TIA,
Cindy