[Loadstone] Last Position Question

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Feb 10 23:28:34 GMT 2007

All good work arounds!  I too have a stock-pile of last_position files
that I rename when convenient.  Since it looks like lots of  people are in
to manipulating the last_position file, we'll see what we can do about
putting in some sort of last position edit form or some sort of tool to
assist with this in a future version.

Best regards,
   Monty