[Loadstone] Last Position Question

Cathomas Jürg Juerg.Cathomas at sbv-fsa.ch
Sat Feb 10 18:44:20 GMT 2007

As the lastposition file has the same format like the checkpoint list file, you can also do so:
If your points of interest for lastposition exist in your database, create a checkpoint list just with one point of interest.
Maybe, you can call the checkpoint list Last_position.
After this, create a folder lastpositionx and copy the file to it.
Then, you can do so with other candidates for lastposition.
When you have sseveral folders lastpositionx, lastpositiony and so, you have a pool of last_position files where you can copy the appropriate file from.
The advantage of this is, you do not have do use your pc but can do all within Fexplorer.