[Loadstone] Last Position Question
gwaaler at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 10 17:12:03 GMT 2007
Someone may chime in with an easier method, but what I do is the following:
1. Using F Explorer copy the last_position file to a folder accessible to
the Nokia browser (E.G. "my music").
2. Using Windows Explorer I move it to a folder on my hard drive.
3. I press f2 and add the file extension .txt to "last_position".
4. Edit the file using NotePad (well I actually use NoteTab pro but that is
a distinction without a difference).
5. Optionally save files as "last_position_home" or "last_position_downTown,
6. copy them back to the phone.
7. Using FExplorer I copy the version of last_position I want into the
8. Delete the last_position file.
9. Rename last_position_PlaceIWannaVertuallyExplore to "last_position".
HTH, and I would be interested there is a quicker way -- in my experience it
is much easier to edit files on the pc since Talks often seems to be one
character off when reporting my cursor position.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael O. Hanson" <mhanson at winternet.com>
To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 11:44 AM
Subject: [Loadstone] Last Position Question
I am trying to edit the last position file to make Loadstone think I am
somewhere else. How do I save the file in a format Loadstone can use? I
can get notepad to save it as a text file. This does not seem to replace
Loadstone's current last position file.
Loadstone mailing list
Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
More information about the Loadstone