[Loadstone] Observations of the latest Loadstone

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 22:03:38 GMT 2007

I got on a bus yesterday and the driver asked me where I wanted to get off.
I told him, but also showed him my phone in action with Loadstone.  His
comment was, "Well, isn't that something, what will they think of next?"

I am so used to technology it doesn't seem to amaze me anymore, but I think
back to being a programmer in the mid 80's using DOS and trying programs
like Desview which was a multi-tasking program and when that got a big oo
and ah.

Just look at over the past 25 years and where technology has gone it is kind
of amazing.

So, what will you think of next?