[Loadstone] Observations of the latest Loadstone

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Fri Feb 9 09:02:25 GMT 2007

Hi,

Just a quick email to give my feedback on the latest Loadstone.

I have found no problems with it after using it for a couple of days. I like
the new menu structure, it is quite intuitive. I also love the vibrating
feature and am glad to have it back. With this turned on, you can do other
things like read a book or listen to music and the vibrater can alert you
when you are reaching a check point, absolutely fantastic.

On my N70 running the latest firmware, I still cannot create a memo. If I
try to do so, I just get a beep from the phone and nothing is recorded.

Excellent job,
Brett.