[Loadstone] Checkpoint List Maker Question

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Wed Feb 7 15:32:44 GMT 2007

It's nice that someone has created such a useful program, however if I try to open a POI file, I get a "Access violation at address/..." (Unfortunately I don't know how to paste the whole message under Window-Eyes 5.5).
By the way: would you agree to send me the source code so that I modified the interface a little bit?