[Loadstone] Exploration mode on latest build for Nokia 6600

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Feb 7 00:22:01 GMT 2007

The installer doesn't delete the keys.map file because that file can be
edited by the user. I personally use a much different key map than the
default and would be pretty annoyed if it got deleted.
As for the 5 key in exploration mode, it's always worked this way. If your
gps is connected then it'll announce your distance and baring from your
current position to the selected point. This comes in handy if you want to
track a specific point.