[Loadstone] approaching a point

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 23:43:32 GMT 2007

I was going to suggest leaving it the way it is for the reasons you say.  I
started doing a count in my mind from the announcement to the point and it
ranged from 10 to 15 seconds.  My point of counting was to see if it got any
less than 10 seconds which might cause a problem.  But eing using Loadstone
on a bus only so far. we are usually slowing down at each intersection.
Even if I was in a car I would imagine that we would be keeping the same
speed rather than speeding up to the next check point keeping it over the 10
second mark.

BTW, if I haven't said it already this does already what I've wanted in GPS.
I know how to get to places, I just need to know where I am at times.

I also want to make a donation, but the Paypal site doesn't look right.  Is
this a UK Paypal site?  If I could just get the email address to send it to
I'd rather go my usual route than the link from the site.  Not that I don't
trust, but I'd rather be safe.