[Loadstone] various models running Loadstone V0.66

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Feb 6 22:10:26 GMT 2007

Hello All,

It has recently come to our attention that certain older handset models
(other than the Nokia 6600) are not playing well with the standard
edition  of Loadstone V0.66.  Most of these phones do however seam to work
with the N6600 edition of Loadstone V0.66.

What we are interested in knowing is if anyone is successfully using the
standard edition of Loadstone V0.66 (not the N6600 edition) with the
following handset models:

Nokia 3230
Nokia 6620
Nokia 6260
Nokia 6670
Nokia 7610

Any other reports of installation troubles would also be appreciated

Thanks,
   Monty