[Loadstone] Exploration mode on latest build for Nokia 6600

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Feb 6 12:18:09 GMT 2007

Paul,

Unfortunately we can't have the installation process delete old keymap
files because many users will have manually customised their keymap files
and would  not want it deleted.

Once the Key/Function editor is implemented in a future release this won't
be such an issue.  The editor will let you more-easily assign what each
key does in Loadstone.

Best regards,
   Monty