[Loadstone] approaching a point

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Tue Feb 6 08:34:21 GMT 2007

OK, so I would suggest a bit different solution:
If the software will calculate distance or time, I think it sould announce distance or time; I mean' if Loadstone is calculating a time-based distance to the next point, it should say sth like: "XXX in 15 seconds" or "Approaching XXX, time left: 15 seconds".
Alternatively, we could choose if we want Loadstone to calculate time or distance or both; then adequate annoncements should be provided (those including time or distance to the point you are approaching).
Is all clear?