[Loadstone] approaching a point

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Feb 6 01:18:14 GMT 2007

The main setting that controls point announcements is the approach time. The
approach distance is just a fallback in case the timing fails for some
reason. In normal cases it should never be used. If points are being
announced too early then try lowering the approach time setting. This
setting will calculate the distanced based on your speed so the distance
will change depending on how fast you're going at the time.