[Loadstone] Exploration mode on latest build for Nokia 6600

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Feb 6 01:13:00 GMT 2007

That's strange you're not getting the current point menu in this version.
That'll be looked in to but since none of the developement team has a 6600
there won't be much testing we can do. I assume that for the keys.map file
name you mean that you have a file called keys.map that's 362 b in size?
There's no vibrate option on the 6600 and older phones. The phones
themselves can vibrate but that capability isn't available to program
developers.