[Loadstone] Checkpoint List Maker and AT Questions

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Mon Feb 5 23:29:55 GMT 2007

I exported and sent a file to my computer.  How would I use checkpoint list
maker to work with this file?  I have the file on my hard drive but can't
find the standard option for searching through a list of folders or files.

I also have what seems to be a fairly complete database for the Appalachian
Trail.  I would be happy to send it but don't know how anybody would
download it.  It would probably require something close to a 2,000 mile
radius.  If you used such a radius for most coordinates, you would probably
get a lot of unrelated data.  I would be happy to cut it into smaller
sections if people want.

Thanks,

Mike Hanson